Von Bismark is looking for a Content Marketing Intern
Role: Content Marketing Intern
Von Bismark runs The Mall on Xbox One, a marketplace for 14 million Xbox One users in the USA to buy their favourite products straight from their Xbox One in one click. We are looking for a passionate content marketing intern to create great articles, videos, product reviews and newsletters aimed at informing and exciting Xbox One users. The content will be published straight to our Xbox One app, The Mall, on Youtube, Vimeo and our blog and social media channels.
We are looking for a talented content creator and social media boffin to write and produce various types of content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and users. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and we will help the right candidate develop project management skills.
Candidates must have a love of the gaming and technology industry, and ideally experience in creating public facing content and engaging with users on social media. The candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all content by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into customers and sales for the retailers and brands that use The Mall on Xbox One.
You should enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
A 6 month internship which on completion will turn into a full time role for the right candidate.
Ideally in our Dublin office but with the possibility of remote wor for the right candidate.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract app visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.